If you fall in the category of people who have never used ExpressVPN, or perhaps you are using ExpressVPN after a long hiatus, then there is a high chance that you may not have a clue what an activation code is.
This is the perfect place to receive all the main information you need. This article will provide vital and key information where you can find the ExpressVPN activation code. Furthermore, this article also elaborates when you will need it, alongside other simple instructions that you can use to activate Express VPN if you have old expired activation codes.
Finding your ExpressVPN activation code
If you’ve just read the ExpressVPN review and purchased the product, check on the steps below to find out how you retrieve the Express VPN activation code.
- The first step will be to “sign in to your ExpressVPN account.”
- The second step will be to search for the activation code on your dashboard under the “set up your devices” and then click on the “Copy” icon. The activation code can then be copied to your clipboard.
That’s it. That’s how simple and straightforward it is to find the code. The next step will be to point out when you’ll need to use it.
When will you need to use your ExpressVPN Activation code?
You might ask why, when, and where you will need to use this code. Here are some of the few cases:
- When installing or setting up the ExpressVPN app on to a new device.
- If you had signed out of the ExpressVPN app on your device and you need to sign in.
- If you had uninstalled the ExpressVPN app on your device and you are currently reinstalling it to your devices.
- If your existing Express VPN activation code has expired.